Jacob and Mya Engaged!

 We are so very happy for Jacob and Mya!  Their winter engagement photo session couldn't have been more perfect.  It was hard to know in February if we'd run into bitter cold or wind or a blizzard, but this February day was perfect with the sun gleaming and a perfect smiling couple. 
 The location in Deep Creek had it all.  I loved the trees, the cabins, the little nooks, and the paths that weaved all through the property. 

Below are a few of my favorite photos from the session.  Enjoy!
I brought this soft blanket along thinking it could make a great prop.  I think Jacob and Mya were glad for it, seeing as it was February!


Don't you love the way the branch of the leading tree makes the perfect archway to frame the happy couple?

How nice that Jacob's dog could join us for a few pictures!


I love Mya's smile and beautiful eyes peeking over her shoulder in this one.

This is the picture they used for their wedding invitation.

This playful picture was taken in a fun little wooden playhouse on the property.


I'm such a fan of this cute couple!  Congratulations Jacob and Mya!

Comments

Popular Posts