Sweet Sleepy Puppies

 This past weekend we drove over to Little Paw Acres to meet their 3-week-old Golden Retrievers for their first photoshoot.  Their excitement must've been so intense the night before because they were so very sleepy for our picture session.  Adorable!

I was told they just learned to walk (more like a wobble) a few days prior to this session.  You should see them on the move.  Maybe we'll take some video on their next photo shoot.
 Sleepy puppies are much easier to photograph than the lively playful ones because they don't move around the second you set them down.  So, I guess I can't count this photoshoot as my exercise for the day.  We'll give them a few weeks, then they make me sweat for my money!

I love how they like to snuggle up together!

 I brought several props to this photoshoot that I wanted to try out with these puppies.  They were oh-so-cooperative, as you'll be able to see.  They all slept through the whole thing, just taking a moment here or there to lift an eyelid.

The 2 girls (L-R): Miss Purple and Miss Pink

The 3 boys (L-R): Mr. Grey, Mr. Green, and Mr. Blue.

Each puppy got their own portrait session in the soft spring grass.

 Then they each got their own photoshoot with some classic Oxford books.  I wanted to do some with those props in hopes you'd be able to get a sense of just how little and cute these sweet puppies are.  The books just give you a nice reference for dimension.

It was so hard to cull through all the photos we took and just pick out the best one because they were all so cute.  So, instead of picking one of each puppy, I went ahead and made more work for myself and chose 3 for each puppy (one on grass, 2 with books).  Besides, I think the future owners of these puppies will appreciate the documented infancy of their beloved pets.





Which sleepy puppy might you want to adopt?  Go check out Little Paw Acres and reserve your pup.

P.S.I'm working on a behind-the-scenes blog post, so be looking for that coming up!

If you have a pet, you need pictures!  Contact us and get your photoshoot scheduled today!  We'd love to photograph for you whether you've got puppies, people, places, or persimmons.  If it's a part of your life, we can photograph it.  Whatever it be, give us a call, text, or find us on Facebook at Christensen Life Photography @CLifePhotos !

Comments

Popular Posts