More Fun With the Buckner Family

 The Buckner family is a particularly fun family to photograph because I know the mom, Debi, from our childhood/teenage years and my brother knows Debi's husband because they were friends in junior high school.  Last year, when the day came for us to take their pictures, I woke up sick and Steve had to go without me to do the session.  I was disappointed, but I was happy to get to do the post-processing and get to know her kids through my computer screen.

This year, when Debi set up a photo session, my husband woke up ill, so I went alone to the session (with my trusty daughter and ever-willing sister as my assistants) which was at a peaceful park with tall trees near where my husband grew up.   Children grow so much from one year to the next, which is so fun for me to see as a photographer.  It was my privilege to get to photograph them.
Here are a few of my favorite snaps from the session.  Enjoy!









Comments

Popular Posts