Florence Wedding- Sneak Peek 2!

Isn't it a great time for another wedding sneak peek?  I think so!

Here's just a tiny peek of some of my favorites from the before-wedding photos and during the ceremony.  I was going to do 5 favorites, because I liked the sound of that, but I went with six photos because it was hard to decide on just 5.  Should we call it "six picks?"  Eh.  Call it whatever you want.  Here they are...

While helping slip on the bride's boots, the maid of honor glowed the sweetest gaze at her stunning sister.

The last-minute dress adjustments by the mother of the bride happened right after her walk up the stairs, and before the big walk down the aisle.

The big walk down the aisle, the bride and her father arm in arm.

The happy couple

The bridesmaids and flower girls all looked so angelic during the ceremony.  I love how they all are radiating with genuine joy for the bride and groom.

Their ring bearer was not only adorable, but so was the fancified antler he got to carry the rings on.
Hope you enjoyed my six picks!  Don't these photos bring back all those happy feelings all over again?  I just love weddings!

Comments

Popular Posts