4 Sweet Dams for Little Paw Acres

This photoshoot was all about the mamas.  Little Paw Acres contacted us to photograph 4 of their dams for their website.  3 of the 4 dams we took photos of are pregnant right now.  They were all so very sweet!  This time of year we have lots of snow on the ground and lucky for us, the weather was nice the day we snapped the pics.  Now it's time to meet the mamas!

This sweetie is Mercedes.  If I ever needed doggie cuddles, I think I'd go visit her.  She snuggled right up to me when I met her.



Meet Sugar.  She was so happy and although this was our first time meeting, she acted like we were best friends.  I loved her fluffiness.

 Next we photographed Sunshine, the only lab of the day!  My daughter, also our assistant on this photoshoot, was so happy she got to be with her 2 favorite dog breeds, golden retrievers and labs.

 Our last dam was Bugatti.  She was super friendly and happened to be my daughter's favorite.  She looks a lot like Mercedes because they are sisters. 


We love taking photos for our friends at Little Paw Acres.  They are amazing people who have adorable animals!  You should check them out when you're ready for a new furry family member!  Here's their website: http://littlepawacres.com/index.html

If you've got animals, contact us and let's get their photos taken!

Comments

Popular Posts