Bridget's Family Fall Mini Session

 When my friend from high school was looking on Facebook for someone to take just a few family pictures for her, I mentioned I'd be in town and would be happy to do them.  She contacted me back and we set up a mini session near the Riverwoods shopping center in Provo.  There were some pretty fall leaves and one particular tree was creating somewhat of a natural arch with one of it's limbs, so that's where we chose to set up.  Little did we know that a community event was happening at that same time and in that same place.  There was an interval when there was a lot of foot traffic and people passing in the background, but I was able to either reposition the camera to hide the people or edit them out.

I loved seeing Bridget again and her husband Jake, who I also went to school with, and meeting their 4 cute kids.  The kids always make the photo sessions more fun, and it was their second oldest that thought they should do funny faces.  I couldn't agree more.  I love how even the baby stuck out his tongue!
 After the family photos, we did some of Bridget and Jake together as well as some of each of their kids.  The photos captured their personalities beautifully because the kids were happy to be themselves in front of the camera, especially after they told me a joke or two.  They were all so cooperative and cute it was hard to choose my final favorites, but the following photos are the ones I went with.  Enjoy and I hope you all have a happy autumn!











Comments

Popular Posts