Petersen Family- Pictures at the Park

Sisters are the best!
The Petersen family lives not too far from us and they are a family that everyone who knows them is better for it!  It was the oldest daughter that contacted me about getting their family pictures done as a mother's day gift to their mom.  How sweet!  We arranged everything and eventually chose the location to be the park up the road.  


P.S. I believe it was both the girls that coordinated everyone's wardrobe choices and they did awesome!
We started the photo session with the traditional poses and plastered smiles, then we decided to have a little fun.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


 


We did some groupings with the kids, and I just love how they turned out.



Since the oldest daughter was graduating soon, I decided we should give her her very own headshot in addition to her other pictures.  She told me her sister had already taken some nice pictures for her announcements and such, but she was kind enough to let me have a click or two, too.  She doesn't know this, but I'm her secret fan and am proud to be able to say we know each other.

We got some lovely pictures of each of the children just as the sun was beginning to set behind the hill.




Oh! And of course we got a pic of the happy couple that is raising this wonderful posterity.  If it weren't for the insistence of their daughters, I'm not sure they would've had a couple photo taken- so I'm glad the girls spoke up.

 I began this post with a photo of the sisters that pulled everything together.  The caption read, "Sisters are the best."  Now I end this post with the two strong brothers that were very cooperative, at least when they were in front of the camera.  So it's fitting to give them a caption too.
Brothers are the best, too!
 If you have a family, you need pictures!  Contact us and get your photoshoot scheduled today!  We'd love to photograph for you whether you've got puppies, people, places, or persimmons.  If it's a part of your life, we can photograph it.  Whatever it be, give us a call, text, or find us on Facebook at Christensen Life Photography @CLifePhotos !

Comments

Popular Posts