Babysitting Photoshoot

Such sweet smiles!

Babysitting this cute little boy was such a pleasure!  He was so active and smiley that I just had to grab my camera and take a few pics for his mom.  Lucky boy got his very own impromptu photoshoot, and lucky me!  I got to hug on him and laugh with him.  He's got loads of personality and a sense of humor that's just bursting out!  He truly loves to make people laugh.  He would purposely make funny faces at us just to get us laughing!

I so loved babysitting him!  Those cheeks!  I can't get enough!  His name is Costin, which I love because he's the only Costin I know.

I also discovered that he loved his shoes.  I don't blame him, they're pretty good looking shoes!  He was intrigued by them at first, then he tasted them, then he began to throw them around the living room and play his own game of fetch with them.  Such a cutie!


Comments

Popular Posts